Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Early Valentine from my friends at Kohler

The fine folks at Kohler’s chocolates just sent me a box of what might be the best looking chocolates I’ve ever seen in my life.
It’s not that they’re more appetizing than any other chocolate, although they are appetizing; it’s just that they look so cool with those stripy things on them.
I could give these away to a special someone on Valentines day and make good on all of the things I may have done wrong over the year… or I could pig out on them myself.

CC

2 comments:

Rosa said...

If you do give them away, make sure your special someone doesn't see that first photo of them dangerously close to your mouth.

They're almost too pretty to eat.

Chris Stewart said...

First of all I rarely ever get a treat that close to my mouth without munching on it afterwards. Secondly anybody worthy of chocolates this cool would love me enough that a little spit wouldn't bother then at all.