Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shreded Stick, the first experiment.

So today I brought the Shreded Stick to Dr Tyler Avis. He took a look at them and was somewhat baffled. I asked him if there was any kind of test I could attempt to try and figure them out. He said that maybe boiling them in water might work.
So I went home and boiled up a pot of water ready to cook up these plastic looking anomalies.
I made sure that I stirred them regularly; I’m not sure why it just seemed like the right thing to do.
I pulled a few out after cooking for 5 minutes and bit into one.
Yuck, it was crunchy and kind of slimy. Worst of all it basically had no flavour at all.
I cooked a few more for 5 more minutes (that’s 10 in all) and although slightly floppier it was still kind of crunchy in the middle and still tasted like nothing. More experimentation is needed.


CC

No comments: