Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twitter got me thinking

So I’ve started to use Twitter a whole lot lately (I’ve been Tweeting everything that I eat). It’s kind of fun but for me, at first, it was pretty useless. Then I found links from places like the FDA and food blogs and I’ve been inundated with candy related links and news.

This just came in, a recall notice for Boston Baked Beans. There are other treats too, so keep an eye out.

Click here to read more.

I’ve never tried anything from Maxfield Candy Co. but if I did I might think before I bit down because of this recall.

Click here to read more.


The LA Times asks if you could tell the difference between fake and real vanilla flavouring?

Click here to read more.

Well this is pretty much all I’ve found lately. I’m sure I’ll lose some interest in this kind of thing, but until then I’ll try and keep you guys in the know.

CC

No comments: