Sunday, February 15, 2009

What the heck is a gumdrop?

Have you ever had one of those moments when you’re mind goes completely blank and simple ideas just don’t come through at all? I’m sure you have or you’d be some kind of super human. Well today is national Gumdrop Day and I decided to go out and pick up a little bag of the chewy treats to celebrate.

So I went to my local store and stood in front of all of the candy wondering exactly what a gumdrop is. I completely forgot. In fact as I write this I’m still not 100% sure what I got is in fact a “Gumdrop”. Not a single package said the words gumdrop on it but maybe that’s a copyright issue or something.
I even considered asking one of the people working there which one of these was gumdrops but my ego (being the Candy Critic) took over and I just took my best guess. So happy “National Gumdrop Day” I sure hope I’m eating gumdrops.

CC


No comments: