Saturday, March 21, 2009

One of the signs that Easter is on its way.

Easter has always been one of those holidays that always sneak’s up on me, I think it has something to do with the actual day always changing. I’m not very good with dates as it is and if you make it a floating date forget about it.

One of the key things though that reminds me is the return of the beloved Easter Crème egg. I can’t describe what that stuff in the middle is, but it sure is tasty. I recently picked up a box of these wonderful little treats and I had a few questions that I wanted to know.
Like how do they keep the yolk separated, and who came up with the idea of these eggy treats. I also wanted to know why they only have them during Easter. Do they taste better fried, and if so how do you recommend I go about frying it? Basically I have a lot of silly questions, and I’m going to send them to the folks at Cadbury and see if they answer. I’ll keep you posted.

CC

No comments: