Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Candy Causes


Click here to check out Surf Sweets Cause.

One of the things I rarely mention on this site is candy related cause. It’s not that I don’t find them to be important; it’s just that the site isn’t about global issues; it’s about tasty candy.

Click here to check out Pure Fun's Cause.

Many of the web sites that I’ve link on this blog are concerned about producing candy with a conscience and I figured I’d give them a little credit and a free link for doing that.

Click here to find out Divine's Cause.

In some cases these companies donate to other causes and in some cases their whole business is creating candy with conscience. I think all of these ideas are great, and more companies should be on board. The only thing that has to remain is that the treats still have to be fun and tasty.

CC

No comments: