Thursday, April 16, 2009

What’s the best-looking chocolate you’ve ever seen?

I’ve seen so many chocolate that look so good. I don’t always mean good in the “I want to eat it” way either. Sometimes a chocolate looks like a piece of artwork and I almost don’t want to eat it. Sometimes I do and it’s great, sometimes it’s not, but most of the time if someone takes the time to turn a chocolate into a piece of art then it’s probably pretty tasty too.

Danielle suggests Marie Bell Chocolates in New York and they do look pretty amazing.

Click here to check out their site.

I recently tried Kohler Chocolates (check the review here) and they looked really cool too. But I want to know if you know of any other beautiful chocolates. Something so great that you don’t even want to take it out of the box. Let me know what you find and I’ll post any other finds in the future.

CC

3 comments:

Pam Walter said...

These are beautiful! I came across another candy maker who creates actual paintings on the chocolate, but now can't remember the name of the chocolatier. Does anyone else know? http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

Anonymous said...

I found some gorgeous candy in of all places Texas! My book club read Chocolat and I had to have these for them...none more beautiful. Some of the flavors are unbelievable too. The big box of one each made chosing very hard. Mostly for pretties....
Truman Chocolates
4407 South Texas Avenue
Bryan, Texas 77802

979.260.4519
979.846.1268 fax
info@trumanchocolates.com

Chris Stewart said...

I can't tell if this person works for this candy company or not. Hmmm.... Well Anonymous, if that is your real name, if you do work for this company don't be shy. I'm more than happy to promote candy companies on this site. Better yet send some samples my way and I can promise I'll review/promote the heck out of your treat.