Friday, October 30, 2009

Jon's Cereal Brigade!

Good Morning Gang! Well, as Oatmeal Crisps sails off the horizon and I turn my attentions to another cereal next week, I feel it's time to pick up with what I alluded to yesterday - prizes in cereal boxes! Ow, 好痛!The pain! How I enjoyed getting prizes, small toys and so on, out of cereal boxes when I was young - and still would! Had it not been decided that it was too much of a hazard...in our messy world crawling with hazards, for some reason young children really enjoyed choking on cereal prizes? True enough, inedibles in with food make for a more troublesome scenario - but by that token we should take the bones out of pork ribs too! Bah! I say, give me back my prizes! Now, on to today's video! It's the intro to G-Force, otherwise known as Battle of the Planets - a neat Japanese anime from the 70s that was gutted and repackaged to be shown in North America (not that I knew this when I was young - I loved this show then!). I would like to see the actual episodes from Japan one day, nominally, just to see that in fact there was an overarching plot! Enjoy!

Jon

No comments: