Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bean Bozzled

I recently got myself a cool treat from the folks at Jelly Belly. I was going to review it but to be honest its more toy than candy so I figure a blog is more appropriate.

Let me clear one thing up, although it is more toy than treat it is an awesome toy that uses great treats to play. It’s pretty simple, you spin the spinner and a colour of Jelly Belly is selected. Each colour Jelly Belly has two flavour options one “good” and one “bad”. If the spinner lands on that treat than that’s the colour you have to eat.

The game was fun for all those participating. It’s like Russian roulette for your taste buds. There where a few surprises however, the toothpaste and baby wipes “bad” flavours actually turned out pretty nice. Also no one wanted to eat the black Skunk/Licorice Jelly Bellies because they thought both flavours were gross.

CC

2 comments:

Jim said...

You are a brave man.

Chris Stewart said...

Thanks, the mouldy cheese bean (the one I’m eating) was pretty horrible.