Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Little Review to make your Day.

Well we are apparently officially in the dead of winter. It’s about as cold as it’s going to get and it’s about as dark (depending on where you live) as it’s going to get. That means it’s all good news from here on in. This latest review is also some good news and it reminds me of the warm days of summer watching corn grow. You may wonder how a guy who lives in a city is able to watch corn grow, however to explain it would take more than I am willing to give at this moment. Either way, enjoy the review, it’s a strange treat and worth a try.

Click here to read the review.

CC

2 comments:

SugarPressure said...

That sounds like the oddest combination ever! Where can I find this snack? I might have to try it out.

Chris Stewart said...

I actually got mine from the fine folks at Kimmie Candy. I think they should be available soon to the rest of the world.