Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Making Sure New Candies Are Created

I’ve never heard of the PMCA before but they seem to be running an interesting conference on creating new confections. I’m happy that they’re doing something like this however I’m a little nervous because it looks like they’re covering trends as opposed to creativity. There are far too few candy companies in the world that are making large profits and not using the profits to be creative. Often I find that the most creative groundbreaking treats today are made by small companies and not the larger companies with the budget to do it. I hope that a few large candy companies attend this and I hope the topic of creative candy making comes up and the focus isn’t on making trendy treats.

Click here to read more about the PMCA conference.

CC

No comments: