Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Information That Changes My Opinion

I just got an e-mail from “Candy Cruncher” that sheds a little light on one of the Russian treats I reviews a while back. The information is terrifying and I ask you all to be sure to send this kind of information after I do reviews as to not scare the crap out of me.

“I am just here to say that that Russian Fematozen stuff you reviewedand did not like is actually called Hematogen (as in hemata + genus -'giving blood' in Greek or something like that). It is actually amedicine, or rather a dietary supplement for kids who have lowhaemoglobin, and is made in Russia. I personally was born in USSR andlooove this thing. It has real cow blood in it and made sweet so thatkids would eat it willingly.”

Click here to check out my review.

CC

No comments: