Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skor, Cheese Cake, Beaver Tail

It got a little chilly this weekend here in Ottawa, so I figured what better way to warm up on a cool walk than a Beaver Tail. For those that are new, Beaver Tails are pretty similar to Elephant Ears only more Canadian. They're so yummy that many famous people have been to this very shack to buy one, including recently Barack Obama. The traditional flavour one orders when getting a Beaver Tail is normally a Kilalo Sunrise (cinnamon sugar, and a little lemon juice).
That's a tasty flavour and all, but lately I've been going for the more extreme flavours they offer. This trip out I tried the cheese cake frosting with chocolate sauce and Skor bar bits. I can't remember what it's called but I ate it 3 days ago and I can still remember how it made me feel.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called the "Avalanche"!

Chris Stewart said...

Why do they call it an Avalanche? Does the cream cheese represent the snow, the Skor bits of rock, the chocolate sauce... hmmmm? Can't figure that one out.

Any ideas?