Friday, December 24, 2010

Two More Candy Stores To Mention

As I continue to plug any news or blog article that talks about a candy store, I thought I'd mention that I've decided to update the Candy Critic Map next month as well.  I'm going to start posting only candy stores that I've visited, and maybe give them a quick little preview.  I will not mention any stores that I've visited and didn't like, instead it's a kind of Candy Critic Approved list of places.  I will also except suggestions from other people that might want a certain candy store that they love on the map as well (I don't even mind if you own it).  I'll continue to post links to articles about any candy store that I read about here on the blog, in fact here's two links right now:

Here's the first article about a candy store I just read.

And here's another.

CC

No comments: