Monday, June 27, 2011

Candy Store Roundup

I've recently come across so many articles about candy stores that I thought I'd compile it into one post.  I love reading articles about independent candy store owners and candy makers because it tells you so much about the passion people have for sweet treats.

Click here to read about Webb's candy shop in Florida.

Click here to read about the Cocoa Mill Chocolate Co. in Virginia.

Click here to read about the Ortega Oaks Candy Store in Cleveland.

Click here to read about Ellie's Candy Lane in North Vancouver.

Click here to read about a family of candy makers in Florida.

CC

5 comments:

Ana The Night Owl said...

Very Cool Compilation. It was very inspiring to me and I want to keep going with my candy creations.

Thank you for finding these articles.
Ana-

Chris Stewart said...

Let me know all about them, I'd love to post something on this blog.

Ana The Night Owl said...

Hey Thanks!

Well recently my sister and I began making candy and chocolate creations - so far we've designed edible day of the dead sugar skulls that are flavored. Rainbow chocolate hearts - which are both visually neat and tasty. And I'm working on a Chocolate Cassette Tape filled with Almond Butter or Peanut Butter - which we make fresh. And I make most of my own molds too. What do you think?
Cheers!
Ana-

Ana The Night Owl said...

Hey Thanks!

Well recently my sister and I began making candy and chocolate creations - so far we've designed edible day of the dead sugar skulls that are flavored. Rainbow chocolate hearts - which are both visually neat and tasty. And I'm working on a Chocolate Cassette Tape filled with Almond Butter or Peanut Butter - which we make fresh. And I make most of my own molds too. What do you think?
Cheers!
Ana-

Chris Stewart said...

Send me a message here: http://www.candycritic.org/contact/. I'd love to post some pictures, and write a piece on the blog about your creations.