Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Best Way to Eat Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Part 2 On a Banana

All this week we will be presenting you 5 great ways to enjoy your chocolate hazelnut spread fix.  Sure I could have simply said "5 great ways to enjoy your Nutella fix", but there are so many more brands of this stuff and I figured this would be a little more fair.  For the most part people only really think about eating this stuff spread on bread, or sometimes in a crepe, but I've discovered some other great places to smear this stuff.
A great way to enjoy some chocolate hazelnut spread is on some fruit.  Although picking which fruit to enjoy is very important for maximum taste and texture benefit.  Watermelon could be considered the worst fruit idea in my opinion.  Not that I've ever tried it, I'm just thinking it probably won't taste good and the texture seems like a bad combination.
As far as the best combination, I'm going to rely on the advice from my Swedish friend Alex.  His favorite way to enjoy chocolate hazelnut spread is on a banana with a glass of milk on the side.  I have to agree with him on this, the combination of the nuts, chocolate and banana is a true winner.  After all a banana split with chocolate sauce and nuts is great.  So why not mix these flavours up a little?  I would also highly recommend the glass of milk on the side as your mouth needs a little refreshment between each bite.

CC

No comments: