Friday, July 15, 2011

Mental Floss asks for "Your Favorite Childhood Ice Cream Treats"

What they mean by "Your Favorite Childhood Ice Cream Treats" is those popcycle treats in the shape of characters that sometimes have a gumball placed in a particular spot to give it dimension.  I have to be honest, I was never really into these treats as a kid.  For the most part (in Toronto, Canada) these treats always seemed to come with better options.  In other words, if an ice cream truck came up through my neighborhood, I could get a banana flavoured monkey on a stick, or I could get a banana split.  So the choice was obvious.  Even when I saw these treats in corner stores, the option would be purple witch, or Drumstick... again the answer is obvious.  The only one I ever really remember buying, and only once or twice, was a Pac-man ice cream, but I'm not sure why I bought it.

Click here to see the post on Mental Floss.

CC

No comments: