Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day One Of The Polish/Lithuanian Review-A-Thon

When you think about Lithuania or Poland you really don't think about ice cream. But both of these countries produce lots of ice cream, I figure it's because the summers are pretty warm.  I also figure ice cream would be the perfect way to start off this weeks Poland/Lithuania review-a-thon.  You might be asking why I chose to do both of these countries at the same time, and it's pretty simple.  I just got back from a trip to Poland and Lithuania, and frankly I'm not 100% sure where some of these treats were made.  I'm assuming that they were made in the country I bought them, but frankly I'm not certain.  So really this is the "treats I bought while visiting Poland/Lithuania review-a-thon", but that doesn't really roll of the tong as well.

Click here to read this review.

CC

No comments: