Thursday, October 13, 2011

Candy Corn Cooking Part 4

Most people's opinion about candy corn is extreme, you either love it or hate it.  The popular opinion I find is to hate it, however I've decided to help out my candy corn loving friends out there by presenting you fun ways cook with, or in honor of, candy corn with a link to a new recipe every day this week.
This is another recipe that doesn't use candy corn, but instead makes a candy corn inspired treat.  While I recommend you give this a try, I'm a little confused by it.  First of all the treat is about dipping bugles in chocolate to make them look like candy corns.  Now I've never tried chocolate covered bugles, but it sounds a little strange.  Secondly, if you're going to ad sweet to your party mix, why not just ad candy corns, if people don't like them, they can always pick them out.

Click here to learn how to dip bugles in chocolate.

CC

No comments: