Monday, December 26, 2011

Worst Candies I've Ever Reviewed - Part 1

The two questions I get most of all are "What's your favorite candy?" and "What's your least favorite candy?".  All this week I've decided to answer one of those questions with a list of the candies that have received the lowest review scores on www.candycritic.org.  Keep in mind that to qualify for this list the candy had to receive a score of 5 or less out of 15.

Fillerish - This treat suffers from several of the standard candy problems.  It has a great package but doesn't deliver, one flavour dominates over all others, the one flavour that does dominate is gross.

Fudgsicle Candy Twist - This might be the first really bad review I've ever given a candy.  The review is really short, both because back when I wrote it I kept my reviews short, and it's pretty much so bad that few words are needed to describe how bad it is.

Boooo Bands - Two things bothered me when I wrote this review.  One was the fact that I felt like I was chewing a rubber band, the second was the over use of the letter "o" in the name of this candy.

Gold Brick Egg - This is one of those reviews that I had to re-read.  I frankly don't remember eating this treat at all.  It fell so short in anything original that I completely forgot about it.  That should say a lot.




CC

No comments: