Monday, May 21, 2012

This Week In Candy

Candy News - The candy industry is still spilling out all kinds of reports from the latest candy show.  It's always fun to read about some of the new creative treats coming to store shelves soon.  On a side note, if any of you candy makers out there want me to review your treats, just send me a message, and I'd be more than happy to eat your candy.

What's Happening At Candy Critic - This week we're trying to help the Euro stay afloat with a European bar review-a-thon.  It's always important to invest in countries having a few problems, and if it means eating their candy, than it's really good for both parties.  This week I'm also going to work on an article all about Pilsburry crescent rolls, and what goes best inside them.  If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Rant - I wonder if science will ever know what's healthy and what isn't.  It's not that I mind advancements in science, I just hate all of the contradiction.  I'm sick of being told one day to stay away from butter, than the next day I'm told I should eat it exclusively.  I think we can all agree that all food does good things for your body, and it does bad things to your body.  You just have to weigh out your own needs and wants and enjoy your meal.

CC

No comments: