Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday's Candy Links

Kraft claims it can make a chocolate that is low calorie, great texture, and a long shelf life... wait a minute, does it taste good?

I can't tell you how many times I've seen inappropriate sweets tied into certain movies.  Cadbury India is doing a tie in with the new Batman movie, and all I want to say is congrats on using dark chocolate to represent the "Dark Knight", very clever.

According to a new scientific study, shape can affect the way things taste, but I don't know if I can buy that.  If that's the case, explain the poopularity of the Baby Ruth or the Oh Henry bar.

See's Candy is going to try and make the worlds largest 7000 lb lollipop. On that note, last week I posted about lindt trying to break a record as well, and apparently it worked.

CC

No comments: