Monday, March 25, 2013

A New Russian Review

The most exciting thing about getting a treat with no decipherable English on the package is the fact that I really don't know what I'm going to get. The hardest part about reviewing treats with no decipherable English on the package is knowing how to label it on the website.  I list all of the reviews I do by alphabetical order, geographical, and candy type.  The last two I can generally figure out without knowing how to read the package, but alphabetical can be a real challenge with some languages.  Fortunately I have lots of really great people that follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and RSS, and many are great with foreign languages.  In this case I want to thank our Facebook followers Ashley for translating this wrapper.

Click here to read this Russian review.

CC

No comments: