Monday, July 08, 2013

This Week In Candy

For a good portion of this week, there is a good chance I will be completely away from any kind of Internet connection.  That doesn't mean there won't be posts on this blog, it just means I won't be posting much extra content this week.  I'd like to tell you that I'm off on a candy adventure, but I'm taking a week off of sweets and doing some manual labour instead.  That's how a Candy Critic takes a vacation, it's a little backwards, but it is rewarding.  I don't think I'll be posting a Candy News segment this Friday, or I don't think the social media pages will be doing much more than re-posting blog posts, but you never know.

While I'm on my adventure I'm going to be doing a lot of thinking, and most likely a little writing.  I've got a few fun articles I want to post here, as soon as I finish writing a few magazine pieces I'm working on.

On the subject of social media, I've started using Vine lately, and I've made a few movies, I think you can find me as candycritic.  If you've been following us on other social media sites, you may have noticed our new (well brought back) segment "Chris stuffing his face".  I've toned it down a bit lately, with fewer shots of my gaping mouth, but I'm still eating all kinds of fun things that I love to share (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).

CC

No comments: