Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Japanese Candy Review!

I'm not really sure how long I'm going to keep up this Wednesday Japanese Candy Review thing?  I happen to have many Japanese candies to review, but I'm wondering if this subject is getting a little old.  Maybe I should mix it up a little, or maybe (as my dentist suggests) I should just take a bread from eating an extra sweet treat every Wednesday.  I'm not really sure what's on the horizon, but for now I'll just keep it up, dental issues be damned!

Again I want to thank the great folks at oyatsucafe.com for providing us with this awesome, and sticky on the teeth, treat.  Make sure to visit their site and pick up some Japanese treats for yourself.  Enter the word "candycritic" and you'll get a great discount.

Click here to read the review, unless you're my dentist.

No comments: