Monday, September 30, 2013

This Week In Candy

Fall is upon us, and that means two things.  Warm drinks are now acceptable to drink, and Halloween stuff is going to be filling up the shelves at big box stores.  I hope over the next 30 days or so to post lots of links to anything Halloween related that crosses my path.  I'm even inviting all candy companies and candy stores to send me links that I can post, assuming they sell something Halloween related.  I'm also interested in knowing about any cool things you find that are Halloween related.

This week I'm going to be posting an interesting article about popcorn.  I've become fascinated with the stuff, and I'm starting to wonder if it's the biggest snack food in the world.  It's both scientifically interesting (you should see the science of popcorn popping), and it's really versatile.  So later this week I hope to have a tribute to this awesome snack up on the blog.

Finally, I'm bringing back the Wednesday Japanese Candy Review this week.  I've missed the last few weeks, and I was tempted just to cancel it, but a few people convinced me to continue.

Have a good week, I'm going to go eat an apple pie... an entire apple pie.

CC

No comments: