Friday, October 11, 2013

Candy News

"The price of chocolate to triple" in price... This means your chocolate bars will either get expensive or lower in quality.

Why do chocolate prices soar?  Sometimes it's because of a bad crop, sometimes times it's because of high demand.

China isn't the only place eating more chocolate, as it turns out North American's are eating more dark chocolate too.

It's good thing people are eating more dark chocolate, because there's even more evidence that it's good for you.

There's eating retro candy, and then there's this.

If you're a visual artist and a fan of potato chips, you should watch this video.

Last week I wrote a short piece about popcorn being the most popular snack in the world, the Smithsonian wrote a more detailed piece about the history of popcorn at the movie theater.

Why you might like junk food, personally I can take it or leave it... Nope I can't leave it at all.

My friend Jonathan's two favorite things are beer and dessert, now he can know how to pair them perfectly.

You may not want to banter around words like "vanilla" anymore.

Do you like bananas?  How do you feel about ice cream?  What if you could have the best of both worlds?

To think my mother wanted me to stop playing with my food, who would have thought there would be a career in it.

Do you eat too much junk food?  I'm not sure if I do or not, either way here's a way to cut down a little.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: