Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday's Japanese Candy Review

Today I was wondering if a day will come when I run out of Japanese candies to review.  I think Japan might be the country with the largest variety of treats anywhere in the world.  When most candy companies think about new treats, they think about seasons, or holidays, in Japan I think they think as far as that month and next month.  If you visit a sweet shop in Japan every month you're sure to find something brand new that you've never tried before.  When I was in Japan, they were producing a new Kit Kat variety every month.  That's pretty amazing considering most places around the world only have a few varieties of Kit Kat to choose from, if you're lucky.

Click here to read today's new Japanese treat review.

CC

No comments: