Monday, November 25, 2013

A Double Review Today


That's two, two, two reviews in one!  The folks at Salazon chocolate sent us a whole bunch of bars to review, and I was stumped. When a company sends me a bunch of treats, I generally only pick one to review.  I appreciate that they've sent me a whole mess of treats, but I figure I'll pick out the most unique treat out of the bunch.  This collection of bars was a little harder since they all had the same theme.  I decided that I would pick the bar I thought would be my favorite, and the bar I thought would be my least favorite, and review them both at the same time.  As it turns out, I really liked the one I thought would be my favorite, and thought the other one was OK, but not fantastic.
Click here to read about the bar I knew I was going to like.

Click here to read about the treat I figured I wouldn't like.

No comments: