Friday, December 20, 2013

Candy News

I don't want to call these gingerbread houses, I'd rather call them gingerbread art.  Here's the first, and here's the second.

Just in case you want to make your own gingerbread art, here's how you can make a ginger D20.

Quick cookie tip, this is particularly good if you bake a lot of Christmas cookies this season.

I'm probably one of the worst food bloggers when it comes to typos, fortunately I'm not the only one.

The secret origin of candy canes.

How well do you know Yankee candle? I can only assume since you're reading this blog about candy that you know your Jelly Belly flavours.

Just when you thought all of the news this week would be happy, and be about Christmas, Mars has to go and shrink their bars, for profit.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: