Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Popcorn Time!!!

8-Bit Popcorn Tee Shirt
8-Bit Popcorn Tee Shirt by candycritic
Browse more Popcorn T-Shirts at Zazzle

I can't decide if popcorn is one of the most beautiful, or ugliest snacks in the world.  Each fluffy white piece is created by an explosion, so that's a little violent, but you're left with a soft white puff of goodness.  I wonder if there are ways to design popcorn that pops in a certain way.  I've never seen two kernels that look exactly the same, but I imagine science might have a way to do this.  I guess popcorn may not be the most attractive snack in the world, but it's probably not the ugliest either.  I think we can all agree that when you think about it, popcorn is one of the most fascinating treats.

Click here to check out all of the shirts we have available.

CC

No comments: