Monday, March 24, 2014

This Week In Candy

Have you been to IKEA lately?  Have you seen these new plush desserts that they sell?  I'm not sure if I want to own a set of these for myself.  While they look really great, every time I look at them I'll just be disappointed that I can't eat them.  The other thing I don't get about these is how a child is supposed to play with them.  I guess for tea parties they could come in handy, but they're not really as creative as Play-Doh for making fake desserts.

This week on the blog things are going to be a little bit slow.  As you read this I'm out of town visiting bellissimo, Italy.  I'm sure I'll post something about it when I'm back, and depending on my internet connection, I may even post a thing of two on our social media pages as well.

Although we won't have a new review posted this week, we'll still have some of our regular posts going up later this week.  Maybe I'll make up for the lack of new review with a review-a-thon next week.

CC

No comments: