Monday, March 31, 2014

This Week In Candy

Well I'm back from Venice, and what a fun trip it was.  As some of you might be following our Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr sites, you may have seen a few snippets from our adventure.  If you haven't been keeping up don't worry, we're going to feature a few of our favorite Venetian snacks tomorrow on a post here on the blog.  Frankly I wasn't disappointed by any of the food, unless you count this week's review which I got on the trip.

How much do you know about milk?  I'm working on a project right now, and I think I'm going to focus on milk.  I want to learn the history, the science, and how much it's used in the candy industry.  I've got a few ideas about where to go with this project, but if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Finally, I've been receiving a lot of treats in the mail lately.  For everybody that's sending me candies to sample, I assure you that I'm getting to them as quickly as possible.

CC

No comments: