Monday, June 02, 2014

This Week In Candy

I was reading an article recently on improving your blog readership, the article mentioned that the most popular blog posts are posted at 9am in the morning.  Now this does create a bit of a dilemma since blogs can be read all over the world, and it can be close to or just past 9am pretty much somewhere in the world all the time.  I've decided to go with my hometown (Toronto) and say that the regular weekly blog posts will now appear at 9am EST, instead of 12pm.  I'll see how this works out and decide if this will be a permanent thing.  Now back to more candy related stuff.

As you may or may not know, I'm going to be moving soon.  Right now I live in Athens Greece, but soon it's off to new adventures in far off lands.  I'm going to miss a lot of things about Greece, so I've decided that from now until my last week I'm going to post Greek treat reviews.  I'm going to highlight the fun selection of treats that originate from this part of the world, and I think you'll be surprised at the range of candies you can get here.

All this week on Snack Facts, we're going to be looking at facts about M&Ms.  I was inspired to research M&Ms when I decided that these would be the snack of choice at my upcoming art show later this week (more about that below).  I decided to ask my friends (that includes pretty much anybody willing to answer) what they preferred, peanut or plain, and the results where fascinating.  Do you want to find out which was the most popular?  Well you'll just have to show up to my art show then... If you want to learn more about M&Ms, make sure to check out our daily Snack Facts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

The art show that I'm shameless plugging is in association with our sister site bewarethecheese.com.  I'll be showing some of my fine art and photography stuff for the last time here in Athens.  The show opens Wednesday night and is sure to be a good time for all.  You can click here for more details.

CC

No comments: