Monday, September 15, 2014

This Week In Candy

Today was supposed to be the beginning of a new chapter at Candy Critic.  Today was the day that I was supposed to post a new update and announce some of the changes I had planned for the blog and candycritic.org. Unfortunately fate has stepped in and changed things a bit.

Last week I officially arrived at what will be the new home of Candy Critic for the next few years.  Unlike Greece, I've decided that I'm not going to tell anybody exactly where I am.  It may come out in the future, but for now I prefer not to say.  This weekend I started to prepare for this weeks huge updates with my trusty laptop, and it died.  I do have backups for most of my stuff, but I'm not sure if they were lost as well.  I have another computer, but it's still on its way from Greece.

We have a replacement laptop on order, but I'm really not sure how that's going to work out right now.  So what does this mean?

Until the laptop arrives I'm going to be taking a break from regularly posting on the Candy Critic blog, and from updating the site.  Once the laptop arrives I'll asses what I've got and make the call then. Until then I'll continue to post on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.  The changes are coming, it just might take a little longer than I had hoped.

CC

No comments: