Monday, May 25, 2015

This Week In Candy

The road to recovery was long, but I'm back, and it appears that I'm almost %100 healthy.  That means this week we'll have a little catching up to do.

Myself, I'm getting back into the writing grove, I'm writing a few travel articles, as well as working on my latest book.  I'm also thinking about finding a way to make finding some of the candies we review a little easier for you.  I was recently inspired to try a link up with a few brick and mortar candy stores to help you guys (candycritic.org readers) find some of the treats you read about at candy stores near you.  The first thing I need to do is find a couple of candy stores that would be willing to try out this experiment.

Last week we should have posted the last installment about our latest European adventure.  Since we missed last week, we're posting it this week instead.  This week's post is about the last stop on our trip, the Netherlands.  Check back on Thursday for a look at what we saw in the land of cheese, licorice, and canals.

This week Snack Facts is also back to normal, with posts on something other than crackers.  Although, I was pretty amazed that crackers had such an interesting history.  Since the weather is getting warmer, we thought we'd look at the perfect cool down treat, ice cream.  Every day this week, on our Instagram feed,  we'll be posting a new fun fact about this cool creamy treat.  If you don't have Instagram, don't worry, you can follow Snack Facts on our Twitter feed and our Facebook page as well.

This week's review is a bit of a mistake.  It appears that I've written a review about a limited edition variations of a treat, without actually writing a review of the original treat.  I've decided that to remedy this error, next week I'll review the regular Kinder Bueno, just so things balance out.  However, you can read this week's Kinder Bueno Dark review right here right now.

CC

No comments: