Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A "For My Birthday" Candy Thing

Every Wednesday, till my birthday, I'm posting candy things that I'd really like to have.  I'm not saying you have to get me anything, but if you're planning to, these things would make me really happy.

This week I thought I'd go a little retro.  Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted my own arcade.  This probably stems from the fact that I'm not really good at games, but I really enjoy playing them.  I used to drop quarter after quarter in the Paper Boy arcade game, yet I don't think I've ever made it past level 3.

A claw game that dispenses candy would be the perfect addition to my fictional home arcade.  It's a game that I've never been good at, but really enjoyed.  It would be a great way to minimized that amount of candy I eat because it would take me hours just to get one candy out of this machine.

CC

No comments: