Monday, October 17, 2016

This Week In Candy


Look at this, for the first time since moving back to Canada, This Week In Candy is on time.  I know it's not a big deal for you guys out there in Internet land, but I'm pretty happy about it.  I'd like to say that things are finally settled in, but our sea shipment is supposed to arrive this week, so it just means things will be unsettled pretty quickly.  One thing that I haven't done since moving back is restock my baking supplies.  Each time I go into a grocery store I spot a bag of flour or sugar and pine for a batch of banana bread or cupcakes.  The goal is to have the sea shipment mostly put away before we even start with re-filling the baking supplies, so it'll have to wait a little. Until then I'll just pine for a batch of Coca-Cola brownies.

This week we'll be keeping busy with the blog.  Tomorrow we'll be posting the 3rd installment of In Hindsight, our special video series where I look back at some of the reviews I've written in the past to see if they still hold up. You can check out the last two episodes here and here.  We'll also features our weekly Candy Thing and Candy in the Media, both with Halloween twists.  Snack Facts is still on hold, and likely will be for a little while still.

This week is also the first in our epic Halloween Candy Review-A-Thon.  We'll have a new Halloween candy review posted every day until Halloween, and on Halloween we hope to post a few reviews.  It's been a while since I've been in a country that really celebrates Halloween, so when I had the opportunity to get Halloween candy I went a little nuts.  Click here to check out the first review, and follow us on Twitter or Facebook to keep up with the new reviews added daily.

CC

No comments: