Monday, March 27, 2017

This Week In Candy

It seems I'm at the beginning of a cold.  It doesn't seem like a really bad one, but it's not great either. I could have got the cold because I've been out of the house a lot more lately, or Allison might have given it to me (she was a little sick a while ago). It also could have come from the fact that I've been really busy, but just maybe it came from the toxic shark meat I ate the other day, but really who knows. No matter how I got the cold, I'm always looking for new fun ways to get rid of it, so if you have any ideas, let me know on Facebook or Twitter.

If I did get the cold from working hard, it might have been because of the fact that I've been creating a lot of fun content for candycritic.org.  This includes a new episode of Junk Fud On The Road, that will be coming out later this week.  This episode is all about the time Allison and I went to the Canary Islands. While on this trip we did see a few Canaries, our food choices weren't nearly as fun.

The other project I worked on this weekend has to do with eating shark meat, and it comes in the form of a special episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!  We finished shooting the episode this weekend, but it won't be going online until the beginning of April.  All I can tell you is it's one of the most intense foods we've ever featured on the show.

This week's new candy review comes from one of our Valentine's Day reviews.  I reviewed the special deluxe Hershey's Kiss, and I realized that I've never reviewed the classic Kisses.  So this week we're fixing that problem. Click here to find out why I've waited so long.

CC


No comments: