Monday, June 19, 2017

This Week In Candy

It's been/is a crazy couple of weeks of travel for me through Ontario and later Quebec. All of this travel has been on either train or car, which happen to be my favorite methods of transportation. Except for the long sitting parts, that just makes my legs numb thinking about it. One thing I do love about these methods of transportation, besides the fact that you don't have to be violently catapulted into the sky, is the food.

Train travel always reminds me of snacking. A childhood memory from when my dad used to take us to our grandfather's house on the train and load us up with snacks. Likely to keep us quite. Car travel reminds me of random truck stops and all the treasures that come with them. Then there's the fact that you're going someplace, and likely in my case discovering new treats. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see these treats we've come (or will come) across. Maybe I'll even find a special Tim Horton's Doughnut to ad to the Doughnut Project, or maybe I'll find some cool Canada 150 candy.

This week we're not going to be posting a new review. It's mostly because I just haven't had the time to post anything due to my hectic schedule.  It's strange, updating candycritic.org's new reviews are the only thing I need my home computers to update. This is making me think more and more about updating the way the site works, make it something I can update anywhere. If I get time later this week, maybe I'll post a special review or something.

CC

No comments: