Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This Week In Candy... Maybe Our Last

Don't worry, I'm not ending candycritic.org, I'm just not going to be posting any more "This Week In Candy" posts on this blog. I'm not sure if this is a permanent thing or not, but this summer is super busy and I haven't had the time or ability to keep this up.  I also know for a fact that I would have been missing a few more This Week In Candy posts in the future. So rather than continue to post these late every week (or not at all), like this one is, I've decided to give it a break.

Instead I'm going to focus on write a few editorial like posts that will go up randomly here on the blog.  I'm also going to focus on our podcast and YouTube shows. I'll continue to post about the new episodes we do here on this blog. We'll also continue to post Candy in the Media every Friday.  As for reviews, I think I might go back to a random format for posting new reviews. That means I'll post a new review whenever I feel like it.  I can promise at least one review a week, but sometimes we might have more. I'll make sure to post a link to the new review on this blog as well, but you can also see them on our Facebook and Twitter feed as well.

We may bring back This Week In Candy later on, we'll see how things pan out.

Just to keep things consistent for our last This Week In Candy post, we'll be posting this week's new candy review here. The one thing I can't figure out about this week's new review is weather or not it's actually a candy or a if it's an ingredient.  Click here to read about it, and let me know what you think.

CC

No comments: