Monday, March 26, 2018

I Have A New Fake Flavour That I Don't Like, Thanks To This New Snack Review - Lay's 2 in 1 "Grilled Shrimp and Green Sauce"

It's important to establish this concept before I continue, there are two kinds of flavours in the snacking world, realistic flavours (sometimes real) and fake flavours. Realistic flavours are pretty self explanatory, they actually taste like the thing they're supposed to be representing. Fake flavours don't, but that's doesn't mean they're bad, it just means that the flavour evokes the thing it's supposed to represents more than it actually copies the flavour. When it comes to fake flavours, I actually enjoy most of them, the two exceptions are fake watermelon and fake banana flavouring. After writing this review however I can now add fake shrimp to this list.  I don't mind shrimp, but I generally dislike anything that's shrimp flavoured.

Click here to read the review where I made this discovery.

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all our new reviews.

Also, we're now posting our new reviews on Instagram, so you can follow us there as well.

CC

No comments: