Monday, January 21, 2019

Posting A New Review This Morning, And It's Not Exciting... Not The Review Just The Candy - Eesti Vabariik 100

I've said this a million times on this site, and it keeps coming up again and again, boring candy is the worst to review. The thing that makes boring candy tough to review is that I don't really have anything great or anything horrible to say about it. Most boring candy is candy that I would certainly recommend if you're looking for something to fill that sweet tooth craving. The fact that it's not horrible (and often not even that bad) is the perfect reason to eat it. The problem is I have to fill these review with words, and if "it's just milk chocolate" than I only have four words to my review at that point.

Click here to read the other words we used to describe a simple milk chocolate bar.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as well.

CC

No comments: