Monday, November 11, 2019

Wafer Bars Are Tough, And This Review Proves It - Tivoli Combo

I have a love hate relationship with wafer based bars. Some of my favourite bars in the world are wafer based, however there seem to be more failures than successes in this style of candy bar. I'm not sure why this is, I don't think that wafers have a complicated flavour, and they also add a great texture. My guess is that wafers are cheap to purchase, so if you want to make a cheap bar, use wafers to take up space. What happens then is most cheap candy bars choose to use wafers, and they use them poorly.

Click here to read why this particular wafer bar didn't really work.

You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to find out what we're up to  right now.

Be sure to check out  our Patreon feed as well, and get all kinds of extra stuff.

CC

No comments: