Monday, April 27, 2020

We're On A Roll With Today's New Review - Mini Churros "Original"

I'm not sure how, but I seem to have missed this churro trend of late. I seem to have missed it by so much that I think it's already starting to fall out fashion (correct me if I'm wrong). It's not that I don't like churros, I just can't say that I've ever eaten a churro that blew me away. They're fine, but most places that sell churros offer other treats that are much more appealing to me. Maybe I just haven't had a great churro, or maybe it's just not my thing.

Click here to read about churros that are small.

Hey everybody, I'm working on a new snack/comic book project. If you want to keep up with what I'm doing, make sure to follow Candy Critic on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

CC

No comments: