Monday, May 18, 2020

Today's New Candy Review Makes Me Think About What's On A Package - Snap and Crackle

Whenever I review a candy, I try my hardest not to be influenced by the package. The thing is, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the package of a candy treat is really a big part of any candy experience. It's the first thing you see when you're at a candy store, and it often gives you some insight into what you should be expecting. Sometimes that expectation is only hinted at, and sometimes it's laid out in full words (I'd say full English, but I've had several candies that have zero English on them at all). This candy on the other hand has what it's "supposed" to be written in plain English, yet it doesn't actually have any of what it's describing. Strangely, this actually disappointed me.

Click here to find out why this taffy candy disappointed me.

Also be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all our reviews and adventures.

You can also follow us on Patreon to get free bonus stuff, previews of all our projects and even candy.

CC

No comments: