Monday, August 17, 2020

Questionable Reviews - Play More "Ume"

I eat a lot of things on this site that many might consider not to be candy. Most of the time people complain that chips, cakes or even chocolate is not technically candy, and they ask me why am I reviewing it on this site. My standard answer is that this is "my" site, and I'll do what I want. Today however I think I may have crossed a line, today I might have just eaten a pill. I might have eaten some kind of supplement or some kind of light weight medical thingy. I'm still going to keep this review online, because I'm not entire sure that it's not candy either. If someone proves to me that this is not a candy then I'll post a warning at the start of the review.

Click here to read the review and judge for yourself.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what other treats we might be reviewing.

Don't forget to check out our new micro comic Snack Facts as well.

CC


No comments: