Monday, October 26, 2020

Oh No.... Oh Henry "Level Up"

If you read this review, you'll see that I liked this bar, but didn't like the theme at all. I've given it a little thought and come up with an idea about how this bar was created in my head. I imagine an office at Hershey where someone was on some social media platform when they came across the term "level up". They learned that it meant increasing something and that the "kids" where using this word. They then figured that they should take one of their candy bars and "level it up". They talked in the meeting and determined that to level something up, you have to randomly ad stuff to it, and this is how this bar was born.

Click here to find out in more detail, where this bar went wrong, even though I enjoyed eating it.

Also be sure to check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

If you want to be extra special, be sure to check out our Patreon page too.

CC

No comments: