Monday, November 30, 2020

It's Great Being Back In Canada So I Can Review Things Like Composed Taffy Sugar Cones

Whenever I live away from Canada I always start to get nostalgic about the treat that I remember from back home, but that I have not reviewed for candycritic.org. I make grand lists of these treats, and promise you (the Candy Critic reader) and myself that when I get home I'll fulfill this list of must have classic treats from home. I very rarely finish these lists, but one interesting thing that comes about is that I always re-discover treats that I love, but had forgotten about, and I always manage to review them. This new review is one such treat, and it's a treat that most certainly reminds me of home, and should have been one of the first reviews on Candy Critic.

Click here to find out about this truly Canadian candy.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to find out what other Canadian treats I might be eating.

Also be sure to check out my micro comic called Snack Facts where I look at fun facts about candy and snacks.

CC

No comments: