Monday, November 16, 2020

It's Time For A New Review, It's Spicy And Chewy - Spicy Cola

I don't know why, but I feel like the gum industry has gotten a little stale in the last few years. Its seems like the only gum out there is either mint, or has some kind of retro twist. I don't see great innovation in gum these days. It's not to say that I don't enjoy a chew now and again, and I certainly think there are some good gums out there. I just feel like there's nothing new for me to try. I don't know, I guess if you make a gum that you think will change my mind, let me know and I'd love to review it. This new review scratches the surface a little, but it's still not mind blowing different.

Check out what this gum did to make me think about gum innovation.

Also be sure to check out my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds for more fun candy stuff.

You should also check out my micro comic called Snack Facts, issue 2 is all about gum.

CC

No comments: